The Phaff Export Marketing focus is (almost) exclusively in the food & agribusiness sector. We have extensive knowledge of the Dutch agricultural and food sector and an interesting, expansive network. Our clients can rely on a knowledgeable and experienced partner within the field of export marketing.
Until 2009, most activities were concentrated in countries within the European Union. Since then our activities have increasingly shifted towards countries outside the EU. Recently successful missions have been organized to and exhibitions carried out in Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, North Africa, India, China, and South Korea.
Phaff Export Marketing predominantly finds its clients within the EU, but it also has regular clients in Canada and the USA, both government and private organizations.
A number of big organizations we have carried activities out for are:
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs
- SUSTA, Southern U.S. Trade Association (Export Promotion 15 Southern States)
- RVO, Dutch government agency for international entrepreneurship
- Ministry of Agriculture / Ministerie van Landbouw, Natuur & Voedselkwaliteit
- CBI, Centre for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries
- WUSATA, Western United States Agricultural Trade Association (Export Promotion 13 Western States)
- ACOA, Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency, Canada
In addition to export promotion for organizations and authorities, Phaff Export Marketing also launches campaigns for private companies. The successful introduction of frozen guacamole from Mexico (Simplot) and OSO Sweet Onions from Chile, Peru and Texas (Saving int.) are good examples. Phaff Export Marketing knows in practice what is required to import and export food or agri products.
Besides, Phaff Export Marketing carries out market research, quick scans, product promotion and product introductions for a wide variety of businesses.
Victor Phaff has also been elected as secretary of the NEPG (Northwestern European Potato Growers). The NEPG exchange market information between the five major potato producing countries in Northwest Europe.