The Netherlands will be the Guest Country of the virtual international green expo ÖKOINDUSTRIA in Budapest, Hungary, and intends to support this status with a Netherlands Pavilion.
ÖKOINDUSTRIA Budapest, Hungary
The international green expo ÖKOINDUSTRIA, a major event of the green industry in Central Europe, will be organized for the sixth time from 28 - 30 April 2021.
ÖKOINDUSTRIA is the traditional meeting point for the Hungarian and international representatives of the green industry.
It provides B2B meeting possibilities and connects exhibitors with policymakers and the public. The exhibition is completed with conferences, presentations, and movie screenings. And it demonstrates the latest trends, results, and innovations of the industry in compliance with the goals of sustainable development and the requirements of migrating to a green and circular economy and agriculture.
Virtual Expo ÖKOINDUSTRIA Budapest, Hungary
Not even the pandemic could deter ÖKOINDUSTRIA from their mission, on the contrary, it only boosted their determination to create something extraordinary, unique, and even greener.
This is how the virtual ÖKOINDUSTRIA has come to life, and now it is offering more intensive and colorful programs and more active participation than ever.
Click here for the program.
The virtual exhibition space of the expo is offering copious exciting possibilities waiting to be explored, in order to help you reach your audience, build new business relations, find business partners and introduce your developments more easily and in a more targeted way.
And ÖKOINDUSTRIA is also greener since you can participate from the comfort of your home or office without traveling or increasing the carbon footprint.
Netherlands Pavilion at ÖKOINDUSTRIA Budapest, Hungary
For the first time, the Netherlands will be the Guest Country at this leading Green Expo in the Carpathian Basin. The Dutch Embassy in Hungary in collaboration with the Dutch Ministry of Agriculture, Nature, and Food Quality intends to support this status with a Netherlands Pavilion, showcasing Dutch innovative eco-solutions and startups in the fields of:
- green industry labor market
- renewable energy and green mobility
- circular economy and agriculture
- waste management
- air- and freshwater protection
- water and wastewater treatment
- remediation and brownfield management
- sustainability and awareness-raising
The Netherlands Pavilion participation will be organized by Phaff Export Marketing BV.
The participation fee is € 280,= (excl. VAT).
This amount includes:
- virtual stand at the ÖKOINDUSTRIA virtual expo portal (graphic layout with logo, company description, uploaded business proposals, offers, contacts, company image film/technology film, text and video chat options with the participants)
- access to the B2B software (profile and matchmaking)
- listed in the online digital exhibitor and program brochure (pdf to download, so expo participants know about you)
- 2 'Green Belt' passes to the ÖKOINDUSTRIA2021 (includes among others conferences to re-watch, audible, executive summary, and high-value gifts)
- Digital kit (social media visuals, banners, and email signatures)
Information & Registration
Interested in participating in the Netherlands Pavilion and showcasing your expertise in the biggest eco event of the Carpathian Basin? Searching for new green industry contacts in the South, Central, and Eastern European region? You can sign up for this event at the bottom of this page.
For questions about the trade show and the green market in Hungary, you can contact Eva Szabo (email@example.com). And for questions about The Netherlands Pavilion you can contact Agnes Huetink of Phaff Export Marketing (firstname.lastname@example.org).