Phaff Export Marketing hosted the USA pavilion at the Free From Food Expo in Amsterdam.
The market share of products with a free-from claim is growing rapidly. Food products without dairy, gluten, or animal products are becoming increasingly mainstream and readily available on supermarket shelves and in the foodservice sector.
The product offering is becoming more diverse while consumer acceptance continues to grow. As a result the market for products with a free-from claim as well as for food products with a special certification, such as organic, is booming in North-Western Europe.
Free From Food Expo
Free From Functional & Health Ingredients is the only trade show in Europe that is dedicated to products with a free-from claim. This show is also the best place to attend conferences about this market and to learn about the latest product development, innovations, and consumer trends. The Free From Food Expo serves as a platform between suppliers and European buyers of products with a free-from claim as well as organic, vegan and functional products and ingredients.
The USA Pavilion
Built on the idea that an organized group of exhibitors is easier to find than a stand-alone booth scattered throughout a show, a country pavilion will always attract a crowd.
The USA Pavilion was ideally located near the entrance and offered booths of 9, 12, and 18 sqm. Booth packages included the following:
- Registration fee
- Stand space
- Stand construction: separation walls, fascia with company name, carpet tiles, 1 spotlight per 6 sqm, daily cleaning, and furniture package consisting of 1 table, 3 chairs, and 1 counter
- Inviting buyers to visit your booth
- Free coffee, tea, and water during the show
- Assistance in hotel reservation and transportation
- Assistance in sending samples
- Assistance of Phaff Export Marketing before and during the show
Do you want to receive more information about the services of Phaff Export Marketing, please do not hesitate to contact us!