Phaff Export Marketing assisted WUSATA with the organization of the WUSATA Pavilion at Anuga, the leading food fair in Cologne. WUSATA invited buyers to visit the WUSATA Pavilion at Anuga.
Anuga is the world's largest trade fair for food and beverages and is the most important industry meeting point as the figures of 2019 once again impressively demonstrate: With 7,972 exhibitors and about 169,653 visitors, Anuga Cologne is clearly the number one food fair!
Anuga invited exhibitors and trade visitors from all over the world to discover 10 trade shows and 11 trend themes as well as numerous events and congresses. This program combined with the largest number of participating exhibitors makes Anuga the trade fair highlight on the food and beverage industry.
The Western United States Agricultural Trade Association (WUSATA) creates opportunities by helping food and agricultural companies gain new business overseas. Whether your company is new to exporting or is looking to expand to new markets, their market development services will dramatically increase your reach and revenue.
WUSATA delivers programs and services that allow western U.S. agribusinesses to Learn, Connect and Compete in the Export Market.
WUSATA's members are the 13 Western State Departments of Agriculture as well as the territorial departments in Guam and Samoa. Their participants are companies that are located in one of these states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
For more information visit the WUSATA website.
WUSATA Pavilion at Anuga
WUSATA and the 13 Western State Departments of Agriculture organized a large pavilion at the Anuga. The pavilion offered space for 24 WUSATA companies and was located within the USA Pavilion.
The following companies/organizations (with booth number) will be present at Anuga:
- Carriere Family Farms Inc. (Hall 10.2 Stand I064)
- Oregon Hazelnuts (Hall 10.2 Stand I052)
- Horizon Nut, LLC (Hall 10.2 Stand I062)
- Liberty Gold Fruit Co. LP (Hall 10.2 Stand H056)
- Meduri Farms Inc. (Hall 10.2 Stand I056)
- Meridian Growers (Hall 10.2 Stand I054b)
- Nichols Farm (Hall 10.2 Stand I057)
- Poindexter Nut Company (Hall 10.2 Stand I054a)
- Primex International Trading Co (Hall 10.2 Stand I053)
- RPAC (Hall 10.2 Stand I059)
- Setton Pistachio of Terra Bella, Inc. (Hall 10.2 Stand I051)
- SunWest Foods, Inc. (Hall 10.2 Stand I060)
- Touchstone Pistachio Company (Hall 10.2 Stand H058)
- Traina Foods (Hall 10.2 Stand I058b)
- UpStar Nutrition, Inc. (Hall 4.2 Stand C060)
- Valley Pride Ag Co (Hall 10.2 Stand I058c)
Questions about this event? We are more than happy to answer them. Please contact: